BOONE CO., Mo. - A man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly running a meth lab northeast of Columbia. Boone County authorities started investigating after finding several buys at nearby stores for items used in meth.
Deputies later went to 7703 La Porte Ave., Apt A, and followed footprints in the snow to an active drug lab by the railroad tracks.
Christopher Chaney, 34, was taken into custody around 8 p.m. Tuesday, for manufacturing a controlled substance.
A neighbor, Jennifer Brozovich, 53, was also released on a summons for obstruction, after she allegedly refused to leave the crime scene repeatedly.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"