VIENNA, Mo. - Law enforcement seized nearly $150,000 worth of crystal methamphetamine and weapons during a raid Thursday night.
The Maries County Sheriff's Office SWAT team and the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group served a search warrant on County Road 302 in Vienna Thursday evening.
During the raid, officers found approximately three pounds of crystal meth, which is worth $145,000 on the street. Investigators also found drug paraphernalia and several weapons in the home.
"This was the most crystal meth we have ever recovered at one time," said Sheriff Chris Heitman.
Starla Dudenhoeffer, 51, and Timothy D. James, 52, were both arrested and charged with felony trafficking a controlled substance.
As of Friday afternoon, both remained in the Maries County Jail on no bond. James is also currently on parole for felony possession of a controlled substance.
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver