COLUMBIA, Mo. - Mid-Missouri residents will have the chance to dispose of unused or unwanted prescription drugs this week.
The Boone County Sheriff's Department and Columbia Police Department will have drug drop-off locations in several locations Friday and Saturday.
All of the medications will be turned over to the Drug Enforcement Agency.
Friday, April 26:
-Harry S. Truman VA Hospital, 800 Hospital Drive, Columbia (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
-MU Student Center, Univ. of Missouri Columbia (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday, April 27: (All locations 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
-Ashland High School, 14520 Crump Ln, Ashland
-Centralia Police Department Lobby, 114 S. Rollins, Centralia
-Hallsville Intermediate School Commons, 421 E. Highway 124, Hallsville
-Hickman High School, 1104 N. Providence, Columbia
-Rock Bridge High School, 4303 S. Providence Rd., Columbia
-Sturgeon High School, 24350 N. Fairgrounds Rd., Sturgeon
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust