MACKS CREEK, Mo. - Law enforcement near the Lake of the Ozarks made a large drug bust in Macks Creek.
The Camden County Street Crimes Unit and the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group searched a home in the 100 block of Moffett Lake Drive and found a large amount of drugs and cash.
Inside the home, officers found 70 grams of marijuana and more than $63,000 in cash.
Officers arrested Shelby Gorden Moffett, 40, for felony possession with the intent to distribute and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
Moffett was released from custody after posting a $10,000 cash bond and $50,000 surety bond.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze