ST. ROBERT, Mo. - Two Dallas, Texas residents were arrested Friday for having meth in a Pulaski County motel.
According to a Sheriffs Department news release, the men were picked up at a motel off Interstate 44 and Highway 28.
Johnas McKinney, 27, and LeQuinton Randall, 28, were arrested after deputies raided a room and found a large amount of what is believed to be methamphetamine and a large amount of money.
McKinney and Randall were being held in the Pulaski County Jail Sunday evening on $100,000 bond each.
Sheriff Ron Long said in the release that more arrests could come as a result of an ongoing investigation into drug trafficking in the area.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"