PULASKI COUNTY, Mo. - A 91-year-old Pulaski County man remains in the hospital after an attack last week.
Sheriff's investigators say the man was beaten during a home invasion robbery.
He was alone at the time when several suspects came into the home and began stealing property. The man tried to stop the suspects, but was assaulted.
The man was found by a friend and taken to a Springfield hospital where he was in the ICU for several days. Investigators say his condition is improving.
The investigation into the robbery continues. Anyone with information is asked to call 573-774-6196, or call the Tip Line at 573-774-7948.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime