FULTON, Mo. - Fulton police have made an arrest after an early morning car turned foot chase.
Just before 2 a.m. police tried stopping Travis Schroer, 33, of Fulton for driving erratically in the 800 block of Court Street.
Schroer allegedly led police on a short chase before crashing into a trailer that was parked in the 200 block of W 6th Street.
Officers say Schroer then led them on a foot chase before he was caught a couple blocks away.
Schroer was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest for a felony, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident and driving in a careless and imprudent manner.
He was taken to jail on a $700,000 bond.
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver