FULTON, Mo. - A Fulton man was arrested early Sunday morning after a reported weekend burglary.
Madison Taylor, 50, was held on $31,000 bond in the Callaway County Jail on Sunday.
According to a news release, Fulton police said he was in possession of items reported stolen from a home at 840 Poston Drive one day earlier.
The release did not specify the nature of those stolen items.
Taylor was accused of burglary, theft and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police said he also had an outstanding traffic warrant in Callaway County.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost