FULTON, Mo. - Several law enforcement agencies in Mid-Missouri have recovered numerous stolen items after a string of burglaries.
The Fulton Police Department says between Aug. 18-24, officers received numerous burglary reports.
After an investigation and several search warrants, officers were able to recover stolen items. Police also were able to seize narcotics and cash as a result of the burglary investigation.
Fulton police say there were arrests made in the burglaries, but names of the suspects have not been released.
Police say the burglaries happened at homes, in yards and at commercial storage units. They believe some owners may not even realize their property is missing. Fulton police are asking anyone who may be missing items to call their local law enforcement agency or the Fulton Police Department.
The Fulton Police Department, Callaway County Sheriff's Department and the MUSTANG Drug Task Force participated in the investigation.
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018
- Winter weather car preparations: What you should have in your car
- Speed limit reduction coming to major Columbia roadway following MoDOT study
- Updated Confirmed structure fire on Perkins Road