CAMDENTON, Mo. - A Camdenton man has been charged with sodomy and sexual abuse after he allegedly abused an employee at a Dairy Queen restaurant.
According to court documents, the owner of the restaurant, 67-year-old Dennis Lee Purdy, abused a 14-year-old worker in the basement of the Dairy Queen.
A probable cause statement says Purdy told the victim to go to the basement, where he allegedly pushed her against the wall and touched her.
Purdy later told law enforcement that the contact between him and the underage worker was consensual. He admitted to kissing her neck, biting her on the shoulder and touching her near the crotch.
Purdy has been charged with forcible sodomy, second-degree statutory sodomy and sexual abuse. A judge ruled her cannot have contact with any females under the age of 18, unless accompanied by another adult.
His first court appearance is scheduled for July 15.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit