HALLSVILLE, Mo. - A Hallsville woman is behind bars Thursday afternoon after she allegedly stabbed her estranged boyfriend.
According to the Boone County Sheriff's Department, 19-year-old Megan Cunningham reportedly pulled a knife out and stabbed her estranged boyfriend.
Cunningham was arrested on charges of armed criminal action and domestic assault.
She is currently in the Boone County Jail on a $34,500 bond.
The victim refused transport to the hospital.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost