COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police are still looking for suspects who allegedly stole instruments from Forum Christian Church over a week ago on Sunday, May 11.
The church is located at the intersection of Forum and Nifong boulevards. The thefts were reported on Friday, May 16.
ABC 17 News talked to church officials on Monday who said a $500 guitar was stolen as well as amps and pedals.
Columbia authorities said they will continue to investigate and follow up leads.
They are also looking at pawn shops in the area to see if the guitar will show up there.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security