COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Colorado Springs police arrested one of two men wanted in relation to the murder of Tom Clements Friday morning.
Officers tried to stop the car James Lohr was driving, but he kept driving. When Lohr stopped a couple of blocks away, he tried to run but officers caught him.
Lohr and another man, Thomas Guolee, are not suspects in Clements' death, but investigators believe they were in contact with Evan Ebel in the days before the murder.
Ebel is believed to have shot Clements at his home; Ebel was later killed in a shootout with police in Texas.
Police are still actively looking for Guolee and say he could be armed and dangerous.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy