JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Jefferson City police are investigating a weekend brawl at a restaurant on Missouri Boulevard.
ABC 17 News first heard of the incident from a viewer tip that showed a video of a fight at the local Steak n' Shake.
Jefferson City police confirmed the fight happened over the weekend and they responded.
The video shows a group of six or seven men arguing and yelling loudly at first, then shows the group of men pushing, throwing punches and attempting to wrestle each other to the ground.
Police said it's unclear what started the fight and that no one involved would cooperate when questioned. They said there were no injuries and no arrests, but the incident is being investigated.
Restaurant staff didn't have a comment on the incident.
Those eating at the restaurant said they were surprised it happened at the Steak n' Shake on Missouri Boulevard because it's usually pretty quiet.
Police also said the restaurant is not usually a problem spot.
A captain with the Jefferson City Police Department told ABC 17 News the case has been handed over to school resource officers to determine if the men involved are high school or college students, and if they are, whether or not they can be identified.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit