JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Police say a death investigation in Jefferson City is no longer considered suspicious.
Officers say the death happened Monday morning at 1104 block of E. High Street.
Joseph Morgan, 35, was found dead in an apartment.
Police said they took several people into custody for questioning, but all have since been released.
Tuesday morning, Lt. Randy Dampf of the Jefferson City Police Department said Morgan had recent health issue and his death is no longer suspicious in nature.
- Update: Ripley Street scene clear after reported fire
- Proposed law would make violence against police a hate crime
- Updated UPDATE: Fatal crash near Midway
- Interim president announces search for permanent chancellor
- Man arrested for kidnapping and assaulting Columbia woman
- Repeat offender arrested
- Police arrest a man after he allegedly threatens a woman with a machete and taser