COLUMBIA, Mo. - A man charged with four counts of statutory sodomy in Columbia last year will have a court hearing Monday afternoon at 1:30.
Columbia police said 30-year-old Dwayne Robison met a 13-year-old boy at the Wabash Bus Station downtown.
Investigators said Robison and the boy were both riding on the bus before he allegedly sexually assaulted the teen inside of a tent at a homeless camp near Hinkson Creek and Broadway.
Robison is a registered sex offender in the state of Nevada.
His jury trial will start Wednesday morning.
Stay with ABC 17 News and abc17news.com for updates.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Updated Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze