COLUMBIA, Mo. - The suspect in an armed robbery at Kaldi's Coffee earlier this month was arrested in St. Louis.
Columbia police say they were contacted by the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department on Oct. 10 that officers had arrested Anthony Paine, 47, of Fulton.
Paine was arrested on outstanding warrants for armed criminal action and first-degree robbery. His bond is set at $300,000.
Police say Paine robbed a coffeehouse employee at gunpoint on the morning of Oct. 4.
- New Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak