KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Suspects in a Kansas City robbery may be hiding out in Columbia.
Kansas City police say the robbery happened Wednesday at Linchtenberg's Fine Jewelry.
Employees were in the store when two men entered and smashed a display case with a hammer. They took off with jewelry.
Both suspects are white men in their mid-20s.
They fled the scene in a black four-door Pontiac Grand Prix.
Police got information that the suspects have ties to Topeka, Kan. and in the Columbia area.
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Chapel Hill road repairs extended