COLUMBIA, Mo. - Residents of a home in the 1200 block of Larch Court heard a knock on the door shortly after midnight on Sunday and were tied up after a home invasion and robbery.
Columbia police told ABC 17 News at least one suspect barged in and tied up the residents before robbing the house.
The suspect(s) was looking for another person, who police said may have been a former resident at that address.
The residents reported just a small amount of cash stolen from the home.
Stay with ABC 17 News and abc17news.com for updates on this case as they become available.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"