ASHLAND, Mo. - Boone County deputies have arrested a 24-year-old man for allegedly supplying drugs to a 13-year-old and a 17-year-old.
Matthew Martin Roberts of Ashland was arrested Wednesday. Investigators say he distributed Adderall, which is a controlled substance, to a 13-year-old girl and 17-year-old man.
Deputies say the exchange happened in the Ashland City Park, which is less than 2,000 feet from Southern Boone Middle and High Schools.
Roberts is currently facing numerous narcotics charges. He also had an outstanding warrant.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime