COLUMBIA, Mo. - A man was arrested on Friday after allegedly exposing himself to three people on the University of Missouri campus.
Scott Thoreson, 19, faces three possible misdemeanor counts of sexual misconduct. He was taken into custody around 3 p.m. and released on a summons.
The first woman told police she was being followed by a car around 5:20 Wednesday evening near the WG-11 parking lot close to Lewis and Clark Hall.
Police say the vehicle parked, and as the woman was walking near it, the male driver exposed himself.
She described the suspect as a white man around 30 years old with light-colored hair. He was wearing a gray tank top and weighed about 250 to 275 pounds.
The vehicle was a cherry red, mid-to-late 90s four-door car resembling a Honda Civic.
Another woman told police she was walking on Tiger Avenue just before 6 p.m. when she noticed a red car following her. The man in the car was exposing himself as well.
MU police said a third person also came forward Thursday detailing a separate incident.
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Updated Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes