COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Mid-Missouri man admits to shooting three people in September 2012 just north of Columbia in Boone County.
Christopher Brown, 29, pleaded guilty on Monday, a day before his trial was supposed to start.
Investigators Brown shot a 24-year-old man, a 27-year-old man, and a 22-year-old woman in the 5900 block of Gregory Drive after a fight between the victims and associates of Brown.
All of the victims have since been released from the hospital.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active