JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Three Jefferson City residents were arrested Friday for having a marijuana grow operation in a home.
Investigators with Jefferson City police and the MUSTANG Drug Task Force searched a home in the 2900 block of Kenborg Hills and found what they describe as an active grow operation in the basement.
There were 42 marijuana plants in the operation and investigators said in a news release they also found a half pound of weed and a gun.
Three people were arrested during the search. Susan Ponder, 33, and Christopher Dean, 27, were accused of manufacturing a controlled substance.
Geneva Ponder, 60, was accused of possession of a controlled substance.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security