EDINA, Mo. - The Missouri State Highway Patrol has canceled an advisory for a missing child from Knox County, Missouri.
Troopers said early Tuesday they thought Gabrial Muzolf had been taken by his biological father, Patrick Muzolf. Patrick was thought to be headed to Texas.
Shortly after 5:30 Tuesday morning, the advisory was canceled after Gabrial was found safe in Ardmore, Oklahoma. No other details about his discovery have been released.
- Updated Interim president announces search for permanent chancellor
- New Man arrested for kidnapping and assaulting Columbia woman
- Repeat offender arrested
- Police arrest a man after he allegedly threatens a woman with a machete and taser
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions