CEDAR HILL, Mo. - The Missouri State Highway Patrol has canceled an endangered person advisory that was out for a toddler from Cedar Hill in Jefferson County.
Ellanna Jade Spear, 2, was dropped off at her non-custodial grandparents' house Friday night. It's still unclear where she was found.
She was supposed to be returned to her custodial grandparents' house Sunday night. But they got a text message from the non-custodial grandparents instead, indicating they would not be returning Ellanna.
Troopers were now looking for Coleen Eva Faye Jones and Scott Russell Jones.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018