COLUMBIA, Mo. - Prosecutors have charged a Missouri man for child sexual exploitation and statutory sodomy.
Law enforcement arrested Gary D. Foster, 53, of Linneus Monday after he allegedly took several sexually explicit photos of a 13-year-old boy near a Mid-Missouri state park.
The Boone County and Kirksville Regional Cyber Crime Task Forces say the photos showed Foster and the boy engaging in sexual conduct near Finger Lakes State Park.
The boy told detectives the photos were taken in the spring of 2012.
Foster is currently in the Boone County Jail and being held on $50,000 bond.
A Boone County judge has banned Foster from having any contact with the alleged victim.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit