MOBERLY, Mo. - A Moberly man is in jail charged with multiple sex crimes involving minors.
30-year-old Randall Braden is charged with five counts of statutory rape, one count of statutory sodomy, one count of child neglect, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and four counts of sexual misconduct involving a child under the age of fifteen.
The charges are out of Howard County and range from September of 2011 to April of 2014.
Braden is currently in the Howard County Jail and has previously served time at the Moberly Correctional Center.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"