MOBERLY, Mo. - Moberly police arrested a man Friday for allegedly selling drugs near a school.
Police say 61-year-old Gregory L. Robinson was arrested while officers were serving a search warrant in the 500 block of Porter Street.
Randolph County prosecutors charged Robinson for manufacturing and producing marijuana in a residence with a child or within 200 feet of a school and for keeping/maintaining a public nuisance.
Robinson's bond is set at $100,000 and is being held in the Randolph County Justice Center.
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018
- Winter weather car preparations: What you should have in your car
- Speed limit reduction coming to major Columbia roadway following MoDOT study
- Updated Confirmed structure fire on Perkins Road