COLUMBIA, Mo. - Joshua Murray, one of the two men charged in the murder of Tre'Veon Marshall this July, admitted to stealing firearms, police tactical gear and roughly 5,000 rounds of ammunition in the 4300 block of Arbor Drive.
Police also arrested Rickey Collier.
According to court documents, Murray told police about the burglary after being arrested on murder charges.
Court records show Murray and Collier noticed an open garage on Arbor Drive in east Columbia and took the items.
Murray was arrested Aug. 15th for the murder.
On Aug. 28th, the Columbia Police Department S.W.A.T. team served a search warrant in the 4300 block of Ludwick Boulevard. Police would not give many details then.
But because of court documents, ABC 17 News now knows that was where Collier and his girlfriend lived.
Officers found some of the items stolen from the residence on Arbor Drive.
Collier is expected in court Tuesday to ask for a bond reduction.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Updated Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- Updated MU football hires defensive line coach