JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - The MUSTANG Drug Task Force on Tuesday searched a home in the 500 block of East McCarty Street in Jefferson City.
Detectives seized suspected heroin, marijuana, 2 stolen guns, ammunition, and a digital scale.
Lakeisha Collins, who lived at the home, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance, receiving stolen property, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Collins was also arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm because she is a convicted felon.
Tyrone Nickerson was also arrested at the same address for two outstanding drug cases involving selling crack cocaine.
On the same day, the Task Force also searched a home in the 600 block of Jefferson Street for drugs.
Detectives found 50 grams of high grade marijuana and items used to package and sell drugs.
Charges for possession of controlled substances with intent to distribute are pending for the residents who were not home at the time of the search warrant.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze