DIXON, Mo. - Investigators released new images on Monday showing what a child possibly looked like after finding the remains last fall in central Missouri.
The Pulaski County sheriff's officials created new depictions of the victim after putting together a model of the skull. They believe the child was between the ages of 8 and 13, but they are not sure if it was a boy or girl.
The victim could have also had a background of Native American, Hispanic or Latin ancestry. The remains were discovered last October near Dixon.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active