CAMDENTON, Mo. - A man charged for the death of his girlfriend was sentenced Thursday in Camden County Court to life in prison with the possibility of parole.
Gregory George was charged with second degree murder for the 2010 killing of his girlfriend, 21-year-old Adrianna Hyten in Osage Beach.
Camden County Prosecutor Brian Keedy said George slashed Hyten's throat then killed her.
Keedy said George will have to serve at least 85 percent of 30 years before he'll be eligible for parole.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- MU football hires defensive line coach