COLUMBIA, Mo. - Police have identified the suspect in the armed robbery of Kaldi's Coffee in Columbia last week.
Investigators say Anthony Paine, 47, of Fulton, is the man who robbed a coffeehouse employee at gunpoint on the morning of Oct. 4.
Columbia police have issued a warrant for his arrest on charges of first-degree robbery and armed criminal action. His bond will be set at $300,000.
Police say Paine is armed and dangerous.
They are asking anyone with information on his whereabouts to contact police immediately or CrimeStoppers at 573-875-TIPS to remain anonymous.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County