COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police officers are investigating a home invasion robbery that happened late Monday evening. The robbery happened at an apartment on Rolling Rock Drive, off Rock Quarry Road.
Two people were in the apartment at the time. One told police a black male with a gun demanded to know where in the apartment he could find marijuana. Two other suspects confronted the second victim.
Both residents were able to get away safely. Police believe the suspects got into the apartment through an unlocked door.
Some marijuana was stolen from the apartment; police officers seized more marijuana found in the apartment. No one was hurt. No arrests have been made at this point.
The only suspect description available is for the suspect with a gun. He's described as black male in his early twenties, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, a slender build and wearing a light colored shirt and black pants.
If you have information that can help police in the investigation, call (573) 875-8477.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost