COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police were called to Rice Road for multiple shots fired late Wednesday.
It happened in the 4500 block at around 11:56 p.m.
A white passenger vehicle was seen leaving the area right after the shots were fired.
Officers found several shell casings and two homes hit by gunfire. No injuries were reported.
Boone County Sheriff's deputies and Columbia Police found a vehicle matching the description above shortly after the shots were fired. Officers tried to stop the vehicle near Broadway and Trimble.
People inside the car took off on foot, leading multiple agencies on a chase. One person who was inside the car was found, but no arrests have been made.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"