COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police say the man who broke into an Anthony Street home Saturday morning has the same description as a burglar earlier this week.
A 19-year-old woman reported she was nearly sexually assaulted in her bedroom just after 3:30 a.m. Saturday. She told police she woke up to a man in her room, but he ran when she fought back.
A K9 unit at the scene lost his scent during the investigation.
The description of the man from the 1300 block of Anthony is similar to one from a Thursday burglary on Bicknell.
Police were looking for a thin white man in his early 20s, wearing dark clothing Saturday.
If you have any information on this case, you're asked to call Columbia police or CrimeStoppers at 875-TIPS.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members