CENTRALIA, Mo. - A Mexico man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of selling drugs near a school in Centralia. Police detained Wade Jackson, 30, shortly after he allegedly sold methamphetamine near the Centralia Head Start building.
Jackson was taken to the Boone County Jail on suspicion of distributing a controlled substance near a school and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County