COLUMBIA, Mo. - The Columbia Police Department continues to search for the man wanted in robbing the Missouri Credit Union off of Providence in south Columbia.
Police describe the man as white, approximately 5'5" to 5'7", between 20-30 years old, 130 to 150 lbs., and wearing a bandana covering his face.
A sergeant told ABC 17 the call came in at 10:13 a.m. Saturday morning. He confirmed three people were inside when the robbery occurred. No injuries were reported.
The suspect fled the scene by vehicle going northbound on Buttonwood Drive. Police describe the vehicle as a gray 4-door sedan.
He escaped with an undisclosed amount of money.
The investigation into the robbery continues. If you have any information leading to the location of this suspect, you can call the Columbia Police at 573-874-7652.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost