MADISON, Mo. - Two people were arrested last week in connection to a death investigation in Madison, Mo.
ABC 17 News first reported the death investigation in the 100 block of South Farrell last Wednesday. The victim's name was still being withheld Tuesday afternoon.
Good Radio in Moberly reports the two are in the Randolph County Jail, citing Sheriff Mark Nichols.
Jason Lage, 32, is reportedly charged with tampering with physical evidence in a felony prosecution. He's being held on $40,000 cash only bond.
Jessica Munoz, 28, was also reportedly arrested for hindering prosecution of a felony. Her bond was set at $25,000 cash only.
ABC 17 News reached out to Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop B earlier Monday but was told only that the death investigation was ongoing.
Stay with ABC 17 News and abc17news.com for updates on this developing story.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost