MOBERLY, Mo. - Moberly police have arrested a man in connection to two weekend robberies.
According to a news release, 42-year-old Douglas Milton was arrested Sunday in the 400 block of Patton Street.
Milton is being held on $100,000 bond, on two counts of robbery and two counts of armed criminal action.
Officers investigated an armed robbery at the Subway on North Morley Street just after 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
Police said the suspect left the store with an undisclosed amount of money.
About seven hours later, police were called out to another armed robbery at the Break Time gas station on South Morley.
The clerk told officers a black man entered the store, showed a handgun and demanded money.
Two images were pulled from surveillance video at both stores. Police said at the time they believed it was the same man.
Stay with ABC 17 News and abc17news.com for updates on this developing story.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- Updated MU football hires defensive line coach