COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia Public Schools filed a police report Monday morning after discovering a scoreboard had been riddled with bullets.
The Rock Bridge High School baseball scoreboard had just been replaced last school year, according to district spokesperson Michelle Baumstark.
The bullet holes were discovered Monday, after the board had been used last baseball season and the prior weekend for the Show-Me State Games.
As of Monday night, there was no update on the investigation and Baumstark could not give a cost estimate on the damage.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy