SEDALIA, Mo. - A Sedalia couple was arrested early Wednesday morning during a drug bust that turned up more than four pound of marijuana.
Richard Gilmore and Halee Kinner faced felony drug charges and child endangerment charges because five children were inside the East 10th Street home at the time.
According to a news release, the marijuana was bricked and pre-packaged for distribution and investigators found $1,100 in cash believed to be drug sales profits.
The search warrant came was based on a tip from another drug arrest.
Aaron Kemph was arrested just hours earlier. Investigators said they found Kemph with marijuana, methamphetamine and prescription pills.
Kemph was believed to be distributing those drugs and was charged with multiple felonies.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy