SEDALIA, Mo. - Sedalia police arrested a man early Wednesday morning, accused of having drugs during a traffic stop.
Police told ABC 17 News Thursday officers arrested Michael Durham, 36, after a traffic stop around 1:26 a.m.
Durham is accused of having methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia either on him or in the vehicle.
Durham was in the Pettis County Jail Thursday night and could face drug and paraphernalia possession charges.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze