COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Friday night party ended in gunfire in north Columbia.
Columbia police told ABC 17 News on Saturday that multiple shell casings were found in the area of Comanche Court and Mohawk Court, just north of Interstate 70.
The investigation continued this weekend. Police said there were few leads in the case because witnesses did not cooperate with the on sight investigation just after midnight Saturday.
No injuries were reported in the shooting.
Anyone with information was asked to call Columbia police or leave an anonymous tip using CrimeStoppers at 875-TIPS.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost