SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - A St. Robert man was sentenced in federal court for his role in a conspiracy to distribute heroin in Pulaski County.
Robert E. Peetz, 27, was sentenced on Tuesday to seven years in federal prison without parole.
On October 9, 2012, Peetz pleaded guilty to participating in a conspiracy to distribute heroin.
Federal agents used a confidential source to make three undercover purchases of heroin from Peetz in August of 2011.
Peetz admitted he began selling heroin in the fall of 2010. He estimated he sold between 5 and 6 ounces of heroin.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement