TEXARKANA, Texas - Law enforcement in Texas confirm they have arrested a woman wanted in connection with an April shooting and chase in Boone County.
Texarkana, Texas Police Department Sgt. Steve Shelley told ABC 17 News that 26-year-old Autumn Kee was arrested following a week-long coin theft investigation.
Kee and 21-year-old Sheldon Grayson were wanted in Boone County after an April 30 shots fired incident and police pursuit near Roby Farm Road.
Sgt. Shelley believes Grayson is still in the Texarkana area and consider him armed and dangerous.
On April 30, dispatchers received a report of shots being fired from out of a car along north Route J near Richland School Road.
Deputies began to chase the vehicle, a Ford Taurus, on Route J, but the suspects ditched or crashed the car in the 1300 block of Roby Farm Road. The suspects then fled on foot.
Two men, 22-year-old Marland Lane and 21-year-old Jamil Edwards, were arrested immediately after the chase. Lane was arrested for receiving stolen property, unlawful use of a weapon, resisting arrest and on several warrants.
Edwards was arrested for receiving stolen property and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost