MOBERLY, Mo. - Three people are in jail after multiple law enforcement agencies in Randolph County found methamphetamine inside a Moberly home.
The Randolph County Sheriff's Department, the North Missouri Drug Task Force and Moberly police searched a home in the 200 block of Collins Avenue.
According to a news release, three people were taken into custody for possession of methamphetamine and keeping or maintaining a public nuisance.
Charges have been filed against 33-year-old Angela Matheis of Moberly, 33-year-old Charolette Miles of Moberly and 34-year-old Jeffrey Creasy of Columbia.
All three are being held at the Randolph County jail on $45,000 bonds.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018