COOPER COUNTY, Mo. - Three people have been arrested and charged in connection to a drug bust in Cooper County. According to the sheriff's department, deputies found meth at a home on Pearl Court south of Boonville.
Those arrested include:
- Victoria Kintner, 40, from Boonville
- Charles Ivy, 41, from Boonville
- Kurt Martin, 46, from Boonville
All have been charged with distribution, delivery and manufacture of a controlled substance. Each has had bond set at $40,000.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement