OSAGE COUNTY, Mo. - Three already convicted felons are behind bars again after an early morning drug bust in Osage County on Saturday.
The Osage County Sheriff's Department searched a home at 236 County Road 634 near Freeburg and found crystal methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia and several guns.
Sheriff's deputies arrested three people in the home. All three arrested are convicted felons either on probably or parole for previous drug and/or weapons charges.
Barry Welschmeyer, 47, of Freeburg, was arrested for new charges of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia, and possession of a controlled substance. He already had existing warrants for possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a firearm.
Desiree Yarnall and Jennifer Lane, both 26-years-old and from Rolla, were also arrested for unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost