COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Missouri basketball player will not make the trip to the SEC basketball tournament in Atlanta this week.
On Monday, Missouri head coach Frank Haith announced Criswell would not make the trip, saying he has to "take care of some things back here in Columbia."
Senior forward Tony Criswell had a court date on March 6th in Boone County circuit court for overdue rent. According to official court documents, a judge ordered Criswell to pay $2717.57 in late rent to The Reserve Apartments in Columbia off Old Highway 63. The documents also say Criswell was ordered to pay $823 in attorney's fees and court costs.
Haith added it Criswell could return after the SEC basketball tournament. The forward is averaging 3.9 points per game and 3.4 rebounds per game.
The Tigers play Texas A&M on Thursday at noon in the SEC men's basketball tournament
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members